The use of growth factors in fighting against aging is a revolutionary method that not only leads to rejuvenation but to complete regeneration and revitalization of the skin.
What are growht factors? Growth factors are cellular proteins involved in natural mechanisms of the skin regeneration. They affect increased synthesis of collagen and elastin, restoring the capillary network, accelerate wound healing by stimulating the growth and reproduction of cells. Growth factors are secreted by the body in response to skin injury or “stress” of another kind (smoking, UV radiation …).
During aging, the concentration of growth factor is reduced, as well as the regenerative function of the skin.
The method is non-invasive, safe, and simple and takes only 20 to 60 minutes, depending on the region to be treated. During the treatment, mild sense of discomfort is felt, and a for sensitive customer we may apply the local anesthetic cream. Skin reaction after treatment is mild swelling and redness of varying intensity depending on the sensitivity of the skin that lasts up to 48 hours.
What are the indications for applying growth factors?
Applying GF can be treated various changes to the skin:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Acne scars and enlarged pores
• Surface irregularities of the skin (hyperpigmentation)
• Loss of skin elasticity (limp and lifeless skin)
What are the advantages of applying GF?
• Complete regeneration and revitalization of the skin with long-term effects (noticeably presence of a completely new collagen in the skin)
• Maximum safety and effectiveness of treatment
• Entire face can be treated in just 20-30 minutes for most customers.
• Treatments can be carried out throughout the year (the sun isn’t a contraindication)
• Treatment can be carried out separately or in combination with other treatments