Dermapen is small in size but very powerful device, which stimulates the construction of its own collagen and elastin in the skin. The device consists of sterile needles made of surgical stainless steel which make up to 1,300 microinjuries per second.
The size of the needles is between 0.5 and 2.5 mm. Size of the used needles depends on the region to be treated as well as the effect you wish to achieve. The depth of penetration of the needle is adjusted during the treatment itself. With Dermapen we can treat the most vulnerable regions on the face by adjusting the needle penetration depth, which was not possible with Derma Roller. To treat all the regions on the face, we had to use more Derma Rollers of different sizes, while with Dermapen we treat all the regions safely.
Use Dermapen is an innovative, minimally invasive technique that causes micro- trauma on the level of the dermis. Micro- trauma on the skin reactivates selfhealing process which results in an increased synthesis of collagen – elastic skin structure. It has been clinically shown that the amount of collagen is 1000% increased.
With Dermapen we can treat variety of skin changes:
- Fine lines and wrinkles ( shallow and deep ) on the face, neck, chest and hands
- Acne scars and enlarged pores
- Scars from surgery, burns, injuries…
- Surface irregularities of the skin – hyperpigmentation
- Loose and lifeless skin
- Cellulite and stretch marks – can be treated thighs, buttocks, hips, arms…
Using Dermapen increases the penetration of the active substances applied to the skin up to 40 times, so the Dermapen is used as a method of skin stimulation with growth factors, stem cells and other active compounds.
The procedure is more uncomfortable than painful. One can feel uncomfortable tingling, and if clients are sensitive a local anesthetic cream can be used.
As a reaction after the treatment mild swelling and redness of varying intensity occurs, depending on the sensitivity of the skin of the client. Swelling retreats within few hours, and redness, depending on the intensity, within 24 to 48 hours.
Depending on the region to be treated, the effect that we want to achieve and each client’s individual response 3 to 5 related treatments at intervals of 4 weeks needs to be done. The first results are visible 7 to 10 days after the first treatment.
- Highly efficient and minimally invasive method
- Encourages the natural mechanism of rejuvenation
- All skin types and all body parts can be treated
- Treatments can be carried out throughout the year (the sun isn’t a contraindication)